- Bedruthan Steps is a glorious section of the north Cornwall coast between Newquay and Padstow.
- Varied views from along the Camel Trail between Bodmin and Wadebridge.
- An area of ancient woodland through which the River Fowey tumbles dramatically as it drops from Bodmin Moor.
- Lanhydrock House and Gardens, near Bodmin.
- A small cove on the north Cornwall coast, between Crackington Haven and Widemouth Bay.
- The wild cliffs, beaches, fishing villages and seaside towns of Cornwall's North Coast.
- Views of the scenic fishing village of Port Isaac on the north coast of Cornwall.
- The coves, fishing villages and beaches of Cornwall's South Coast.